Saturday, September 13, 2008

Run Rachael Run (part 2)

So I ran! Yay for me! And my goal was 30 minutes and I ran 29:30 and I was in the back. I'm sure if I had been in the front I would have done better. Anyway, pictures below.

This is right before the race, I just did my check in and got my number. Number 72 Woot!

Me and Kerry, my race buddy. On a side note, that girl on the left in the green tank is who i ended up running the whole race with but I beat her. Because I rock.

Here's me at the end, notice green-tank-top girl in the back. I ran a 29.30

I think this was me telling Dennis that I beat 30 minutes! Woot!

Kerry takin it in for the home stretch!

Mmmmm. water = good.

1 comment:

stella g. said...

woot woot! girl, i am so proud! i think my first 5K was over 30 minutes. and you looked awesome doing it! good outfit choice. :)