So, get ready for another round of recipes with Rachael. For the days I'm repeating recipes, I will redirect you and post about something else. Don't forget November is national bloggers month! Try to post everyday!! :D
Pork Fried Rice
**Please note this is neither low carb or non-beef/pork as my usual rules are but I am not going grocery shopping until tomorrow and this is what I have in the house!!
3 eggs scrambled
3 cups cooked rice
fish sauce (optional)
- Heat EVOO in large skillet or pot and brown cubed pork with minced garlice
- While Pork is cooking, push meat to one side and begin cooking scrambled eggs.
- Once both eggs and pork are cooked, add rice and soy sauce. Here you may also add sesame seeds if you prefer. Add salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well.
- Add veggies. I use the generic peas, carrots and green beans from frozen. I thaw them for awhile, but don't cook them first because I like them crisp. It's all about personal preference. You can add water chestnuts, mushrooms, or brocolli to name a few of my favs!
- Stir well and allow items to warm for 20-30 minutes, stirring once or twice, until all items are soft and warm.